Zhaopin of Zhilian won Chunhua capital’s strategic investment

0
14

On February 23, seek international investment (hereinafter referred to as seek), the largest shareholder of zhaopin.com, announced that the joint investor led by Chunhua capital signed an agreement with seek to make strategic investment in zhaopin.com. After the completion of the transaction, the joint investor composed of Chunhua capital, existing shareholder Fangyuan capital and the company’s management team will hold 76.5% of the shares of Zhilian recruitment, and seek will hold the remaining 23.5% of the shares.
Seek said in the announcement that Zhaopin had a good performance in fy21, and the transaction will support Zhaopin to further expand its local market share.
According to public information, Zhilian recruitment now has 230 million employees, 6.16 million enterprise users, 6.3 million daily active users and 7.8 million daily online jobs.