Wang Chuan Li Guoqing seizes the official seal of dangdang.com to say that the husband and wife of the company take over the company and perform again to seize power?
Li Guoqing confirms to take over Dangdang and holds the board of directors to be elected chairman
Sina science and technology news on the afternoon of April 26, it was revealed today that Li Guoqing led people to grab the official seal of Dangdang and issued the notice to all employees (hereinafter referred to as the “notice”), saying Yu Yu was only a director and had no authority; Li Guoqing was elected chairman of the board and was responsible for the operation and management of the company.
Li Guoqing said in the “notice” that during the operation and management of dangdang.com, Yu Yu ignored the rights and interests of shareholders, refused to pay dividends to shareholders, and seriously violated the legitimate rights and interests of shareholders such as the right to know and the right to pay dividends. Moreover, during the novel coronavirus pneumonia control, Yu Yu despised the fact that a member of his family had confirmed the new crown pneumonia. He asked the whole staff to go to work, resulting in over 60 employees of the company being concentrated and isolated and observed. Over 200 employees were observed at home. As a result, the company was interviewed by the competent department and its reputation was seriously affected.
According to the notice, Mr. Li Guoqing actually holds 45.855% of the shares based on the principle of joint ownership of husband and wife property during the existence of the husband and wife relationship, while the remaining shareholders of the company, Tianjin Qiancheng enterprise management consulting partnership (limited partnership), and Tianjin micro enterprise management consulting partnership (limited partnership), all support Mr. Li Guoqing. Therefore, Mr. Li Guoqing is actually supported by 53.87%. Therefore, Li Guoqing held an interim shareholders’ meeting on April 24, 2020, and was elected chairman and general manager.
The following is the full text of the notice to all employees:
Notice to all employees of dangdang.com
Mr. Li Guoqing founded dangdang.com as the founder, and now the main operating company is Beijing Dangdang Kewen e-commerce Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “dangdang.com” or “the company”). Yu Yu’s daughter Tu joined the company and participated in management due to her husband and wife relationship with Mr. Li Guoqing. After entering the company, Ms. Yu Yu used various means to suppress and crowd out Mr. Li Guoqing and then drove him out of the company, causing serious damage and influence to the company and other shareholders.
1. Ms. Yu Yu ignores the fact that Mr. Li Guoqing is the founder of Dangdang, and forces Mr. Li Guoqing to withdraw from the management of the company successively. Mr. Li Guoqing abdicates the management of the company for three years in order to maintain the overall situation of Dangdang and the maintenance of family relations and other factors. But unexpectedly, Ms. Yu ignored the concession made by Mr. Li Guoqing, refused to return the company’s management right, and forced Mr. Li Guoqing to withdraw from the company’s management successively. Forcibly disband the new business group directly managed by Mr. Li Guoqing. As a result, Mr. Li Guoqing was forced to completely withdraw from the company’s operation and management. At the same time, ignoring Mr. Li Guoqing as the founding shareholder of the company, his great efforts in the process of operating and managing the company for 20 years and his great devotion to the company, he forced him to quit the company completely.
2. During the period of managing the company, Ms. Yu Yu held the company alone for a long time, ignored the company’s easternmost rights, covered the sky with one hand, refused the reasonable and legal requirements of the company’s shareholders for the establishment of the board of directors in accordance with the law, and refused to disclose the audited financial statements of the company to the shareholders. Refuse to discuss the development direction of the company with shareholders, refuse to give dividends to shareholders, but never pay dividends when the company has made profits for five consecutive years. It seriously infringes upon the legitimate rights and interests of shareholders, such as the right to know and the right to participate in dividends. Four years after the privatization of the company, more than 60 employees actually contributed to become shareholders, Ms. Yu Yu did not recognize the fact that employees contributed. Many attempts have been made to violate the legitimate interests of more than 60 minority shareholders by confiscating, purchasing at a low price, canceling the team’s direct shareholding, dissolving the employee’s shareholding platform, etc., and to force some employees to resign and withdraw their shares and force them to hand over the official seal of the shareholding platform, ignoring the long-term contribution and contribution of many minority shareholders to the company.
3. During the period of Ms. Yu Yu’s management of the company, blind and improper layoffs were made. Hundreds of layoffs and important strategic development departments were cut successively, which resulted in the loss of valuable talents, important market strategic development opportunities and heavy losses of the company!
4. During the period of Ms. Yu Yu’s management of the company, the existing business development of the company was seriously affected, which was not as good as before. At the same time, the growth opportunities of many new businesses were stifled, which seriously affected the company’s strategic development layout.
5. During the duration of the husband wife relationship, Ms. Yu attacked Mr. Li Guoqing by using Dangdang’s official media, and publicly discredited Mr. Li Guoqing and his family. Later, she refused to divorce on the basis of “unbroken feelings”, and tried to force Mr. Li Guoqing to give up part of his equity and relevant legitimate interests in dangdang.com in multiple ways such as public opinion pressure and mental torture. Ms. Yu Yu’s actions have already completely lost her moral bottom line, which not only constitutes insults and slanders to Mr. Li Guoqing, but also seriously violates the law and even is suspected of crimes, which has a great negative impact on the company.
6. During the novel coronavirus pneumonia, Ms. Yu Yu made many public misleading comments on the staff of the company in written and public terms, and despised the harm of the new crown. After the diagnosis of her mother’s mother, she still asked all the staff to go to the post. More than 60 employees were observed in a concentrated isolation. Over 200 employees were observed at home and isolated, which caused serious physical and mental harm to their employees and their families. At the same time, the company was interviewed by the competent department and repeatedly made headlines in the media, which had a negative impact on the local anti epidemic work, and seriously damaged the brand and reputation of dangdang.com, completely against the original intention of dangdang.com, which Mr. Li Guoqing had built in the past 20 years.
7. Under the situation of resumption of work and production, Ms. Yu Yu, in violation of the regulations of Beijing municipal government, forced her employees to offset the days of delayed resumption of work with annual leave, and even proposed to dismiss hundreds of employees in various ways, such as “optimization, replacement”, etc., most of which were due to the failure to return to work in time due to the new crown epidemic, the long working hours at home, and the company’s management problems under the new crown epidemic Employees with the same opinion. It will cause significant harm to employees and families, and seriously affect the unity and stability of the company and normal business development.
Mr. Li Guoqing originally hoped to properly settle the disputes with Ms. Yu Yu in all aspects of the company through judicial proceedings, but in the face of the serious adverse situation of the company and the current situation that a large number of employees will be dismissed, he made up his mind to take charge of dangdang.com again, regain his original ideals and aspirations at the beginning of Dangdang’s establishment, safeguard the rights of shareholders in accordance with the law, and realize the common interests of the company, shareholders and employees Benefit, and bear the social responsibility of the enterprise.
In the equity structure of the company, Mr. Li Guoqing and Ms. Yu Yu hold 91.71% of the total shares during the period of marriage. Based on the principle of joint ownership of husband and wife property during the period of marriage, Mr. Li currently holds 45.855% of the actual shares. The remaining shareholders of the company are Tianjin Qiancheng enterprise management consulting partnership (limited partnership) and Tianjin micro enterprise management consulting partnership (limited partnership) All support Mr. Li Guoqing. Therefore, Mr. Li Guoqing is actually supported by 53.87%.
As the founder and controlling shareholder of Dangdang company, Mr. Li Guoqing has held an interim shareholders’ meeting on April 24, 2020, and made a resolution: the company established a board of directors according to law, with Li Guoqing, Yu Yu, pan Yuexin, Zhang Wei and Chen Li all serving as directors, and passed the new articles of association. On the same day, the company held the first meeting of the first board of directors in accordance with the law and elected Mr. Li Guoqing as chairman and general manager.
Therefore, since April 24, 2020, Ms. Yu Yu will no longer be the executive director, legal representative and general manager of the Dangdang company, and will be elected as a director only to protect the rights and legitimate interests of her shareholders. Ms. Yu Yu has no right to exercise any right of access in Dangdang company, send any instructions to employees of Dangdang company, or make any expression of will or behavior on behalf of Dangdang company. As the chairman, legal representative and general manager of Dangdang company, Mr. Li Guoqing has the right to take over the company in an all-round way according to law and take charge of the operation and management of the company.
It also announced the following decision:
1. Since February 1, 2020, all personnel processes in the form of “dismissal, dismissal and optimization” have been terminated. Employees who have been dismissed in a single way can negotiate with the company and sign a labor contract to return.
2. The company plans to distribute dividends to shareholders at 30% of the after tax net profit in 2019 to relieve the current pressure of small and medium-sized shareholders. The company will make corresponding profit distribution arrangements according to law in the near future.
3. All departments of the company remain unchanged to ensure the normal operation of all businesses. All departments, colleagues and colleagues shall report to Mr. Li Guoqing, the current chairman and general manager, and his designated personnel in accordance with the law.
Please be informed of the above.
Beijing dangdangkewen e-commerce Co., Ltd
April 26, 2020